Bottomless Sushi Sunday
Time: All Day
‘’THIS SUNDAY MANCHESTER GOES JAPAN’’
” BOTTOMS UP! ”
Sundays in Manchester doesn’t need to be all about roast dinners – instead, you can visit Sakana and enjoy our delicious bottomless selections of Uramaki sushi rolls with unlimited house wines. Stop by our stylish Pan Asian restaurant in the heart of Manchester for Bottomless Sushi Sunday for a feast that you’ll have a hard time resisting. Once you’ve emptied your plate, you will be able to order even more food including our delicious Uramaki rolls.
Available between 2pm – 8pm,(3 seating available) you’ll receive an authentic Japanese experience as you witness the chefs cooking right in front of you. To make your experience even more special, you’ll have a chance to book our teppanyaki table and be even closer to our chefs. This is the perfect way how to spend your Bank Holiday Sunday afternoon.
The Bottomless Sushi Sunday Menu featuring wine and sushi is available for £40
per person on 27/05/2018. Please note that each reservation is for two hours.
To make a reservation to enjoy our Bottomless Sushi Sunday at Sakana, you must book online and use the quote ‘SUSHISUNDAY’. Book now to tuck into this irresistible sushi feast whilst you catch-up with your loved ones over a glass of wine.
– Deposit of £10pp required for all bookings
– House wines applicable ( glasses will be refilled once finished)
– Uramaki Sushi Roll one order per person (sashimi not included)
– Plates and glasses must be finished before re-ordering
– Offer is valid for the maximum duration of 2 hours from the booking time
– Not in conjunction with any other restaurant offer
– Management has the right to refuse